Re: Question on The Java LDAP Application Program Interface

It sounds to me like what he wants to do (though I'm not in the office to confirm) is to construct an LDAPAttributeSchema object.  The problem is, The constructor for LDAPAttributeSchema only allows for name, oid,
description, syntax, and singlevalue.  I think Mark wants to know how to populate the other terms (like the different matching ruls, usage, and most notably the special X- term) defined in rfc2252.

I may be wrong
Jim

<<< Rob Weltman   7/21  2:26p >>>
Mark,

  Could you give an example of what it is you are trying to do - what format you are using that is not working?

Thanks,
Rob