RE: ADSI and RFC 2251

Thank you for your reply. It settles a number of issues.

An aside:

If the client thinks it is in the v2 world, it shouldn't be sending a v3
bind?

If I do send notice of disconnection there is no further communication.
Our customer requires interoperability. BTW Innosoft Distributed
Directory Server version 4.4.2 responds with a positive bind response
and not a notice of disconnection - I guess it knows what is going on.

Ron.