Re: LDAP Tree Delete Control - draft-armijo-ldap-treedelete-01.txt

Michael,

Are you familiar with the FamilyGrouping control:

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chadwick-families-00.txt

It is more flexible than the TreeDelete control in the collections
of entries which it can select. In addition, the control may be
applied to searches and compares as well as to delete operations.
Furthermore, it is compatable with a capability being added to the
X.500 specifications.

Have you considered this more general approach?