A cordial invitation.

Dear Candidate,

(US,CANADA ONLY)

You were recently selected by The Office
of Public Affairs for a free listing on
The International Executive Guild's
Who's Who CD-ROM.

http://216.33.20.4/mi2/appform/execguild.html

Remember, this site is for executives,
professionals, & entrepreneurs only!

Our Public Affairs Office gathers information
from many recognized sources, including
professional associations and societies, trade
organizations, newspaper and magazine articles,
professional reference publications, web presence,
and referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your field of expertise, we believe your contributions merit
very serious consideration for inclusion on
The International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

To maintain the level of accuracy, we ask you to
click on the web address highlighted below and
fill out the brief bit of information
required for inclusion.

There is no cost or obligation to be listed on
The International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.
All applicants will receive a free listing compliments
of The International Executive Guild.

http://216.33.20.4/mi2/appform/execguild.html

Remember, this site is for executives,
professionals, & entrepreneurs only!

My Sincere Thanks,

Lorraine A. Michaels
Office Of Public Affairs

We apologize if this message reached you
in error.This is a one time mailing.
Thank you for your time!