Re: proposed charter revision

At 00.11 -0400 1999-06-04, Chris Apple wrote:
I think it is within process to still make the architecture spec
informational, but specify in appropriate standards-track profiles
what is mandatory-to-implement in the architecture spec.

Patrick?

That is ok. In this case, I will though probably want to have a last-call on the document -- something which is not needed on documents which are of informational status.

So, informational, yes, but I as an AD will see that it gets public review anyways (you don't have to think about these details now -- it was just information).

  paf