Re: Netscape Schema publishing violates standards !

These bugs should be fixed in the next release of Directory Server
(4.1), although we will also provide a backwards compatibility mode to
support users who are used to the non-standard behavior of versions 3.0
through 4.0.  We had already noticed and fixed the second problem you
pointed out and I just coded up a fix for the first one.  Thanks for
pointing this out.  Our mistake.

--
Mark Smith
Directory Architect / Netscape Communications Corp.