RE: Beginning taxonomy for finding LDAP servers.

To me, these type arguments become circular.   Do we have a global Server
Location Protocol, talking to what?
Is everything tying back to DNS that has unathenticated processes?

Andew Probert
Rotek Consulting   http://www.rotek.com.au
a Division of Secure Network Solutions
Tel  +61 3 9690 8877