RE: Comments on draft-ryan-java-schema-02

draft-ryan-java-schema-02 defines a schema for storing Java objects.
It is NOT a schema for storing the Java runtime, or any parts thereof.
Therefore, such requirements are outside the scope of this proposal.

Yes, LDAP is useful for many things. You might even want to store
the whole VM there and download the one that best suits your needs.
Why stop with just the JARs :-) But please don't confuse any of that with
this proposal.

Rosanna Lee
Java Software, Sun Microsystems, Inc
rosanna@eng.sun.com