Re: Families of Entries

> One thing *not* to do is to repeat on this list the RFC-format debate held
> every year or so on the main IETF list, most recently three weeks ago
> (well over a hundred messages).

Absolutely!! Fortunately (?) I do not subscribe to the main list.

>  I refer you there for all possible (and
> many impossible) arguments on all sides:  text, PDF, Word, HTML, XML,
> VRML, you name it.
>
> I observe that many I-Ds have no breaks/headers/footers, so I guess the
> I-D czars don't require them.  So:  submit the I-D without them if you
> want to.  I suspect no one will complain.

Thanks for this advice. This is what I'll do (and have done)
End of topic

David

>  - RL "Bob"

David Chadwick
IT Institute, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
Tel +44 161 295 5351  Fax +44 161 745 8169
Mobile +44 370 957 287
Email D.W.Chadwick@iti.salford.ac.uk
Home Page  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/chadwick.htm
Understanding X.500  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/X500.htm
X.500/LDAP Seminars http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/seminars.htm
Entrust key validation string A7OX-K3QT-JPTU