Re: Clarification of RootDSE information retrieval required

Bruce,

You are still not getting it.

Why do we need a wildcard at all?  When I go and read user attributes, I do
not have to supply one.

The *only* possible use would be to pick up operational attributes from
user entries, but we are talking about the rootDSE here.  It does not have
any user attributes, so why define a new way of retrieving all attributes
from this particular entry?

Cheers,                    ....Erik.

Erik Skovgaard
GeoTrain Corp.