Re: Clarification of RootDSE information retrieval required

I'd prefer something analogous to the "*" character that can currently be
used in the attribute type list when requesting operational attributes.
Having an additional special character wouldn't change the LDAP v3
protocol.  Perhaps if the attribute type list includes the special
character "+", then this would be an indication that the client is
requesting all available operational attributes for the objects matching
the search filter.

Bruce

Bruce Greenblatt              bruceg@innetix.com
http://www.innetix.com/~bruceg