RE: ldap_get/set_option in ldapext-ldap-c-api-01

The accessor functions do return errors (the return type int, not void). I
don't think this fact is explicitly mentioned in the draft.

It is not possible to have non-integral values for the timelimit in the API
as the wire protocol defines the granularity in seconds.

-Anoop

	<..snip..>

> ERROR HANDLING
> The specification does not provide a mechanism for the
> accessor functions to return what type of error occurred.
> I recommend that accessor functions return error codes.

	<snip>