RE: LDAP query

Hmm... referential integrity in a directory.

The only one I have seen that does this is OpenDirectory, which has a
flag to turn on alias integrity checking, which is handled internally by
the server.

Otherwise, one is up for handling all integrity issues in the client,
especially since there is no concept of 'stored procedures' in a
directory.  Is this a new standard in the making?

Andew Probert
Rotek Consulting
a Division of Secure Network Services
+61 3 9690 8877