Re: Abstract object class

yes I agree with you. If you consider LDAP Server as property based
service provider where directory entry names or RDN is property-value
pair,programmatically it would be difficult to give proper name to a
Directory entry. If we make a Distinguished attribute
also a mandatory or MUST property things would be easy. While developing
LDAP based application , Locality object class always created a problem
as far as directory entry naming scheme is concerned.