RE: CA strong binds

Dave,

I believe the discussion may have been related to "which data blob" goes
into the protocol exchange when performing an operation that calls out
"userCertificate", if the user is a CA.  Does the CA certificate (with a
different oid) get inserted into the exchange or does this require that
the CA also maintain a certificate (identical information?) with the oid
of a userCertificate.

I realize this should be transparent, but wonder if others have
experiences with this.

Sandi