Re: draft minutes from Chicago meeting

Phil,

I am not proposing any specific mechanism.  Only that we clearly identify
the environment we are going to design for.

If the distributed model is lacking anything (and I think we can agree that
it does), we should perhaps focus on solving the problem ASAP?

Cheers,                 ....Erik.

Erik Skovgaard
GeoTrain Corp.
LDAP/X.500 Consulting and Training