Re: draft minutes from Chicago meeting

Yep. Let's not lose sight of our goal here. Our goal is
to decide on a mandatory-to-implement non-clear-text-
password authentication scheme for LDAP clients and
servers, to address the IESG's interoperability
concerns with LDAPv3. We will achieve this goal with
the minimum acceptable solution.

All this talk of other authentication methods and
security measures that we might want to make mandatory
is fine, but none of it is going to happen until we
get job one accomplished. So let's keep focused on
job one until it's done, and avoid confusing an already
confused discussion.                    -- Tim