LDAP authentication and Madman

I've got a question about the implementation of the Madman MIB for DSAs
(i.e. RFC 1567) and the new authentication types that have been discussed
recently for LDAP servers (CRAM-MD5 and HTTP digest).  RFC 1567 defines
counters for four different types of authentication:

           dsaAnonymousBinds
                Counter32,
            dsaUnauthBinds
                Counter32,
            dsaSimpleAuthBinds
                Counter32,
            dsaStrongAuthBinds
                Counter32,

It appears to me that the new authentication mechanisms don't fit into any
of these counters.  Should a new MIB that augments the dsaOpsTable be
defined.  Shouldn't the LDAP extensions WG provide some guidance here.  I
guess I'd ask the same question about Kerberos authentication (if I cared
about Kerberos).

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Greenblatt              bruceg@innetix.com