Status of ldapext-authmeth-02 & ldapext-ldapv3-tls-02

> What is the current status of the draft-ietf-ldapext-authmeth-02
> document?

It's being held up pending resolution of the cram-md5 vs. Digest stuff.
Consensus at Chicago was apparently that cram-md5 isn't quite good enuff (I
wasn't there) and so we're going to do the resolve-differences-btwn-CRAM-and-Di
gest thing and put the result into AuthMeth.

Meanwhile, ldapv3-tls will go forward, but to do this, we need to sever the
dependency ldapv3-tls has on AuthMeth by putting the "Auth & Authz: Defs &
Concepts" language back into ldapv3-tls.

I'll do that and re-issue the draft.

Also of note, the word from Jeff Schiller at Chicago about the "server
identity check" bit in the various app-protocol-over-tls drafts is that it
oughta be "MUST". So, I'll make that change too. Changes will be summarized
when I reissue the draft (probably next week).

Jeff