RE: Authentication Methods for LDAP - last call

It won't help. Even if there were only one ACL per system (extremely
unlikely), you can never get to all the systems to change it, because _any
system in the world_ could have an ACL with the user's DN on it.

Complete, up-to-date, knowledge in a distributed system is impossible.

Paul