Re: Objections to draft-ietf-ldapext-psearch-01.txt

Paul Leach wrote:
> I also believe the approaches from the WISEN workshop are focussed enough to
> produce results quickly enough to use with LDAP.

For the benefit of those of us who did not attend the WISEN workshop,
are any proceedings, notes, or other documents available?  Similarly, is
any background info. available for the Event Notification BOF?  Before
we condemn LDAP Persistent Search, it might be educational to look at
the alternatives.

--
Mark Smith
Directory Architect / Netscape Communications Corp.