Re: Authentication Methods for LDAP - last call (tying in IPsec)

> I think that the tutorial document (the list in section 3
> here) needs to tie in use of IPsec, as it is clear that
> many configurations will use this for data confidentiality
> and security.

Again, I nominally agree with this sentiment, but in this case I think we need
to learn a bunch about IPsec, its status, how its deployed & utilized, and
such before being able to do it justice.

I think we should see if the IESG wants us to do it now or if it, too, can
wait to be addressed at a later stage in the standards process.

Jeff