Re: Authentication Methods for LDAP - last call

Mark,

If an enterprise chooses to adopt authentication scheme X,
then only clients that support this scheme will
interoperate with servers in that enterprise.  We are NOT
going to force CRAM-MD5 onto all enterprises.
Interoperability really is bogus in this case.

Steve