JNDI/LDAP Beta3; Internet-Draft for Java objects

JNDI/LDAP service provider Beta3 has been released:

	http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/

If you have received pre-releases from us, please download the
latest version from our web site because we have made some last
minute bug fixes.

Also available for download are an Internet-Draft that specifies
the schema for representing Java objects in LDAP directories, and
a JNDI Swing browser.

Questions of general interest may be addressed to the jndi-interest
mailing list (subscription information is available at the web site).
Feedback may be sent to us at jndi@java.sun.com.

----
The JNDI Team
Sun Microsystems, Inc.