RE: Ordered list support in LDAP

Saurabh, we do this sort of thing in the client as the values may come
from many entries.
Its best to look at distributed searching issues (X.500 DSP) and results
merging and sorting in the server - in conjunction with what goes on in
the client.

In addition different clients may have different attribute requirements
eg. postal addresses depending on the context of the User.

regards alan