RE: Scrolling vs Paging (Re: LAST CALL: draft-ietf-asid-ldapv3-s implepaged-02.txt)

I'm not disagreeing that the Virtual List stuff will provide a superset of
the functionality. The question is, when? People are already using the
simple paged results control. I think it's more prudent to standardize that
now rather than tell developers to wait for a 'better' (notice the quote
marks) control.
Chris