Re: draft LDAPEXT minutes from Munich

>- Discussion of drafts
>
>       Access Control Requirements:
>
>       Ellen Stokes presented an introduction of LDAP access control
>       model design she has done. The group agreed that Ellen should
>       continue with her plans to deveop an access control requirements
>       draft, along with other volunteers from the group. [[Anybody
>       remember who else volunteered here?]]

If I remember correctly, there were calls for engineering team members
to get started on LDAP replication as well as transactions, but not
for the access control work. I'll volunteer some time for conference
calls/discussion via an engineering team list and can contribute some
text/review the document.

Chris Apple
Internet Directory Group
AT&T Laboratories