ldap access control model: conference call May 2 plus agenda

All,

LDAP access control model conference call
Tues May 2
8am pacific, 10am central, 11am eastern, 4pm UK, 5pm central europe
call-in number: 1-712-271-3778
passcode: 71276

Debbie Byrne will be running this call for me (I'm on vacation and don't have access
to a phone). I'd like to try to reach conclusion on items 2, 3, and 4.

Agenda:
1.  Agenda bashing (5 min)

These next items have been under discussion at last conference call and on email list - I'd like to
see conclusion reached on these:
2. Required Permissions per Operation (proposal from Rob) (15 min)
3. KerberosID format: look at generalization aligned with authmeth format (proposal from Kurt/Leif) (10 min) - I think
we basically reached conclusion to use authzID proposal from RFC 2222/2244, but need changes to the BNF
4. Add 'authenticated' pseudo-user (need consensus); also strength of authentication? (proposal from Helmut) (10)

New items (I'd like to see at least time for discussion on collections):
5. Collections (proposal from Debbie) (15 min)
6. What is contained in the aci subentry: aclMechanisms or also ldapACI that apply to scope of subentry / naming context?

I'll be back to handle the May 16 conference call. Ellen