ldapACI permissions for ldap_modify (write)

From last Tues's conference call we all agreed that the permissions
to reflect the ability to write (ldap_modify) data needs to reflect the
ldap_modify sub-operations of add, delete, and replace.  These new
permissions will still remain single alphabetic characters.

Since 'a' and 'd' are already taken, here's the proposed characters
from one of my previous emails on this subject:

modify / write (add)  = 'w'
modify / del = 'o'
modify / replace = 'o' + 'w'

The write permission is broken into two permissions (add and delete)
where replace requires both add and delete.  Proposed permissions for
this change are 'w' for write/add and 'o' for write/delete (obliterate)
where write/replace operation requires both w and o to be set.

Ellen