Re: Extension: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ldapbis-authmeth-15.txt

Howard,

Thanks for these suggestions. I have incorporated all of them into the authmeth-16 revision.

Roger

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> The WGLC will now close on Tuesday, 27 September 2005.
> It is hoped that this extension will allow for additional
> review and comment.  If you haven't commented already,
> please take some time in the next few days to do so.

Section 12.2 Password-related Security Considerations
"clear text" and "cleartext" are used in paragraph 1. Pick one and stick
with it.

Section 12.2 StartTLS Security Considerations
section numbering needs to be straightened out

paragrah 2 line 1 s/though/through/

Section 12.4 Simple Mechanism Security Considerations
line 3 s/do not disclose/do not disclose the/

Appendix A.
presumably this is non-normative.

The Introduction section 1, last paragraph says
Appendix B contains example deployment scenarios ...
but none of the Appendices provide any example scenarios.

--
   -- Howard Chu
   Chief Architect, Symas Corp.  http://www.symas.com