Re: IETF ldapbis WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-05.txt

No technical issues were raised during the WGLC.  Hence, I
declare the WG has consensus that this I-D should be
recommended to our AD for IESG consideration for publication
as a Standards Track RFC.  I direct the Editor to prepare
and submit a revision addressing the outstanding editorial
issues he detailed during WGLC.  I intend to recommend
this revision once it becomes available.

Kurt, LDAPbis co-chair