Re: street (was: more schema-08 notes)

Kurt D. Zeilenga writes:
> The examples we give, as well as the prose describing the
> attribute type, should be consistent with X.520.
>
> The X.520 example is: "Arnulfstraße 60".
> The X.520 description is:
>         The Street Address attribute type specifies a site for
>         the local distribution and physical delivery IN a postal
>         address, i.e. the street name, place, avenue, and the
>         house number.  When used as a component of a directory name,
>         it identifies the street address at which the named object
>         is located or with which it is associated in some other
>         important way.
>
> Emphasis on IN added.

Ouch.  Then the descriptions of street in RFC 2256 and [Schema] are
quite wrong.

As in my example (below), a Street Address a above may be unsuitable for
"physical address[es] of the object to which the entry corresponds, such
as an address for package delivery", and a separate postalCode attribute
may not help.