more schema-08 notes

Section 2.34, street, could use an example with ", " between components,
to distinguish it from attrs with Postal Address syntax.  I've seen
these syntaxes being confused in both directions.

Section 2.39, uid, needs to mention that the X.500 name is userid.

Also I suggest to clarify the distinction between LDAP vs. X.500 names.
E.g.

> 2.34  street
>
>   The street (streetAddress) attribute type (...)
>   ( 2.5.4.9 NAME 'street'
>   (...)

What does that mean - is 'streetAddress' a name for 2.5.4.9 or not?
I expect it's too much of a change now to change it to

    ( 2.5.4.9 NAME ('street' 'streetAddress')

so I suggest:

    The street (streetAddress in X.500) attribute type (...)

and then note in Section 2 that implementations MAY recognize the
X.500 names as alternate names for these attributes.

Editorial nitpick for Section 2.39:
>   ( 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.1
>      NAME 'uid'
all other NAMEs are on same line as the OID, including 'dc' which also
has a long OID.

And as briefly noted previously: In the table in 1.4, the source for
section 2.41 (userPassword) is X.509, not X.520.