[models] supportedFeatures

To incorporate of 'supportedFeatures' [RFC3674] into [Models],
I suggest adding the following text:

        5.1.X. 'supportedFeatures'

        The 'supportedFeatures' attribute lists object identifiers
        identifying elective features which the server supports.  If
        the server does not support any discoverable elective features,
        this attribute will be absent.

            ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.1.3.5 NAME 'supportedFeatures'
                EQUALITY objectIdentifierMatch
                SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38
                USAGE dSAOperation )

        Procedures for registering object identifiers used to discovery
        of protocol mechanisms are detailed in BCP 64 [BCP64bis].

        The OBJECT IDENTIFIER (1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38) syntax and
        objectIdentifierMatch matching rule are defined in [Syntaxes].

as well as adding 'supportedFeatures' to section 5.1 bullet
list of root DSE attribute.  Additionally, it would be noted
that [Models] obsoletes [RFC3674] in header and Section 1.1.