Re: Quoted values in string DN

Chris,

Each ldapbis document contains an informative appendix which lists all the substantive changes made.

Jim

>>> Chris Harding <c.harding@opengroup.org> 10/18/04 11:35:56 AM >>>
Hi, Jim -

I think that "who should review this from the VSLDAP perspective" is the members of the DIF. I'm cc'ing this to them.

The definition of LDAP Certified, and the VSLDAP test suite, follows RFCs 2251, 2252, 2253, etc. Clearly we should look at updating the definition and the test suite. I would think that the appropriate point to make a change would be the point at which the ldapbis specs are formally approved as RFCs.

Do you know whether the ldapbis team has produced (or intends to produce) a summary of the changes from RFC 2251 etc?