DN "Relationship with LDAPv2 and RFC1779" Removal

As previously noted, I have removed the "Relationship with LDAPv2
and RFC1779" section and references to it from the DN revision I-D
as this section only appears relevant if parsing DNs generated by
an LDAPv2 client.

My interpretation assumes:
 - An LDAPv2 client talks LDAPv2 (RFC1777) to a LDAPv2 server
 - An LDAPv3 client talks LDAPv3 (RFC2251) to a LDAPv3 server
 - There may be implementations which support both
 LDAPv2 and LDAPv3 but use one or the other when talking
 with a particular peer.
 - RFC2253 obsoletes RFC1779
 - RFC2253 has no normative reference to RFC1779

Section 3 says:
  Server implementations parsing a DN string generated by an LDAPv2
  client MUST also accept (and ignore) the variants given in section 4
  of this document.

As an LDAPv3 server is never faced with parsing a DN string
generated by an LDAPv2 client, no LDAPv3 server is required
to accept (and ignore) the variants given in section 4.

As an LDAPv2 server is required by RFC 1777/1779 to parse
DNs generated by LDAPv2 clients and RFC 2253 (with or without
these variants) is more restrictive syntax than RFC 1779,
the requirement is redundant.

When I apply the my assumptions to the remainder of the RFC 2253,
including the grammar, comments within the grammar, and Section 4
itself, I arrives at a consistent interpretation that Section
4 does not place restrictions upon LDAPv3 implementations.

If there other interpretations of LDAPv2/RFC1779 relationship,
I would be quite interested in how such interpretations are
arrived at.

Kurt