DN "a published table" clarification

I believe that RFC 2253, Section 2.3 was unclear when it
referred to "a published table".  I fully concur with Mark
Wahl's 11/1/2000 post that the table being referred to is
the table published within the section.  In the revision DN
I-D, I offer a clarification to this effect.  If others
believe RFC2253 was actually referring to some other table,
please speak up.  The type name string restrictions remains
as specified in RFC2253, 2.3.

I acknowledge that many, but not all, implementations generate
DNs which is not allowed by RFC2253 (when using LDAPv3) and/or
RFC1779 (when using RFC1779).  However, unless there is specific
lack of completeness or clarity or technical weakness of within
the specification which someone can point out, I cannot offer
any edit.

Kurt