Re: Partially suppported supportedControl/supportedExtension

After review of [Protocol] and [Models], I believe this issue
has already been adequately addressed by describing each of
the "supported" attributed attributes as naming "recognized"
elements.  However, I would not oppose adding additional
clarification.  Specifically, I suggest replacing the term
'supported' with 'recognized' (or 'implemented') in the prose
([Models, 5.1.x]) which describes values of these attributes.

Kurt