Models: Aux class deletion

All,

From reading the Models draft, we can't find how to handle this scenario:

1) Aux2 subclasses Aux1
2) Aux2 and Aux1 are added to the objectClass attribute of an entry
3) Aux2 is allowed by the DIT content rule for the structural object class of the entry, so the add (or modify) succeeds
4) Aux2 is removed from the entry's objecClass

Should Aux1 remain in the objectClass attribute when Aux2 is removed? How do we know the user's intent? They likely added Aux1 while adding Aux2 because of the inheritance.

Now, say in step 2, only Aux2 is added, and the DSA implicitly adds Aux1. Again, should Aux1 remain or be removed when Aux2 is removed?

Puzzled,

Jim