Please review: draft-ietf-ldapbis-authmeth

At 11:08 PM 2/15/2004, Roger Harrison wrote:
>I believe I have represented the discussion consensus on this issue for the -10 draft of authmeth.

Thanks.  I ask the WG to carefully review this revision of authmeth I-D and
comment to the list regarding any and all technical issues which concern you.
Editorial comments should be sent directly to the editor.  If after you review
this revision you have no comments, please let me know by private email.

I ask that you review and comment so within the next couple of weeks so that
issues which need face-to-face time to resolve can be discussed at IETF#59.
We'll consider next steps (e.g., when issue the WG Last Call) at IETF#59.

Kurt (LDAPBIS co-chair)