Re: names of RFC references (was: models-09 comments)

Roger Harrison wrote:
I haven't seen any further comments on this subject, so I'll jump in. I've attempted to at least make AuthMeth consistent with itself and with Protocol in the -10 draft by using descriptive names for all references.
I had assumed that since we are using descriptive names for the LDAP TS that it would make sense to use them everywhere. I realize that the RFC editor could replace descriptive names of LDAP TS docs with their RFCs as the RFC numbers are assigned, but I'd prefer leaving descriptive names throughout.

I like descriptive names. On the other hand, [RFC####] names are very precise. I think everyone agress that we should be consistent across all of the LDAPBIS documents. Someone should just decide which approach we will use ;-)

-Mark