Re: Specifying non-tcp transports referrals

I also agree with this. Kurt said it very clearly. I think that was the original intent back when LDAPv3 was created.

-Mark

Jim Sermersheim wrote:

I agree. I'll plan on reflecting this in a future edit if no one
disagrees.

Jim

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> 06/27/03 5:35 PM >>>