Re: groupOfName (was: IETF ldapbis WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-05.txt)

At 02:38 PM 6/4/2003, Michael Ströder wrote:
>Would it be a big problem or out of scope of ldapbis to change declaration of object class 'groupOfNames' so that attribute 'member' is not required ?

I think redesigning LDAP object class specifications is
beyond our scope.  (Note that such changes in object
class specifications generally requires assignment of
a new OID and new short names.  See X.501(93).)

Kurt