Re: Fw: Reserved characters for a LDAP URI

Michael wrote:

> This and all the URL-escaping examples show clearly that implementations
> should be prepared to handle all sorts of DN- and URL-escaping. Therefore
> the debate about the one and only right way will be endless.

I totally agree with you. What I argued with Japan PKI IWG members is that

ou=PKI%20IWG,o=Chunghwa%20Telecom%20Co.%5C,%20Ltd.,c=TW

is "one of the correct encodings". Unfortunately, they do not think so. That
is
why I asked for some comments from LDAPbis and PKIX mailing list.

Wen-Cheng Wang
Telecommunication Labs,
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.