Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-04.txt

At 07:01 AM 2002-12-07, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
>Kurt D. Zeilenga writes:
>> unless someone raises significant issue with this revision, I plan to
>> ask Bob (who serves as sole chair in regards to this I-D) to issue a
>> WG Last Call on it.
>
>With the other drafts so unfinished?

Yes, as we've done with the other WG drafts.

>What if e.g. an Authmeth issue comes up later which is best handled in Models?

We address it... just as we would other new issues that might
pop up after WG Last Call.  A last call though helps us close
out old issues.

Think of a WG Last Call on each of the individual I-Ds as
establishing where we have consensus... (and where we don't).

When we're done with all document, then we'll do a "grand"
Last Call to be sure that everything "works" together.

Kurt