Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-04.txt

This draft attempts to address two major issues:
  1) "short name" requirements
  2) subschema subentries are for schema discovery/administration,
     not DSA-specific feature discovery.

Resolution of 1) was basically as discussed on the list, but (as
noted at IETF#55) the requirement that "short names" be registered
is really an IANA consideration, not an implementation requirement.
So, while this revision presently contains this IANA consideration,
that consideration really belongs in the BCP 64.  It's temporarily
in this document so that the requirement can be reviewed now (as
opposed to waiting for a BCP64bis I-D).

Resolution of 2) required dropping requirements that servers
publish certain schema elements if and only if they support
some feature associated with those elements.

A number of editorial changes were also made...  unless someone
raises significant issue with this revision, I plan to ask Bob
(who serves as sole chair in regards to this I-D) to issue a WG
Last Call on it.

Kurt