Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-03.txt

Hi,
I reviewed draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-03 and found some issues in its ABNFs:

- RFC2252 allows an arbitrary number of spaces in the definition of oids between LPAREN, DOLLAR and RPAREN. However, draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-03 requires exactly one SP to be present. I changed SP to WSP in definition of oids and oidlist to give the RFC2252 behavior. This is also consistent with the definitions for similiar tokens in draft-ietf-ldapbis-models.

- the rhs of list definitions was optional, which would allow an empty list (e.g. "NAME ()").

- BTW: The current form of *list definitions allows a list to only contain one element. This allows both "NAME 'cn'" and "NAME ('cn')". Is this intended?

- typo in the definition of qdescrs

- definitions for qdstrings and qdstringlist were missing.

- typo in the definition of QS

- typo in the definition of ObjectClassDescription

- the description text of the "DESC" tag seems mangled

- missing parens in the definition of ruleids

-- Norbert Klasen Avinci - The Know-How Company http://www.avinci.biz