Re: controls

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 06:01 PM 2002-10-03, Ramsay, Ron wrote:

So I would prefer to see the position as "no control should rely on the
actual order of other controls included in the same request."

We should avoid making statements which restricting LDAP extensions. Such position statements are better left to documents detailing "guidelines" for designers of LDAP extensions.

Kurt, can you give an example for a situation in which it's not possible to place two data items in one control as suggested by Ron?

Ciao, Michael.