Re: Definition of AttributeUsage in draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes-02

At 12:35 PM 2002-08-21, Michael Ströder wrote:
>Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>> At Michael_Ströder wrote:
>>>  The default setting is "userApplication" when USAGE is absent.
>>
>>draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes not yet to fully aligned with
>>draft-ietf-ldapbis-models which now provides the
>>AttributeTypeDescription ABNF production.
>
>=> draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes-02, section 2.4.2 should be
>
>  The default setting is "userApplications" when USAGE is absent.
>                                        ^^^

As I previously noted, ldapbis-models now covers the
what was Section 4 of RFC 2252.  When the alignment
is complete, Section 2 of ldapbis-syntaxes will be
removed as it should all should be (and, I hope, is)
covered in ldapbis-models.  Please review ldapbis-models.

Kurt