Re: Definition of AttributeUsage in draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes-02

draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes not yet to fully aligned with
draft-ietf-ldapbis-models which now provides the
AttributeTypeDescription ABNF production.

Basically, most of Section 4, 5, 7 of RFC 2252 is now in
ldapbis-models, leaving ldapbis-syntaxes to cover Sections 6
and 8.  That is, ldapbis-syntaxes covers syntaxes and matching
rules.

Kurt